Attract a Lover Who Makes You Feel Important, Loved, and Cared For
Different Types of Lovers Create Different Relationships
What Type of Love Do You Attract?
Telltale Signs of an Emotionally Unavailable Partner
You dream of having a committed lover who cherishes you, but your relationships keep recreating your worst nightmare:
- Roller Coaster Effect: You have amazing moments of closeness and connection followed by longer periods of time where your partner doesn't want to spend time with you.
- Ongoing Uncertainty: You find yourself always questioning whether your partner loves you. When you ask, you never get a clear answer. This makes you anxious and you fear or suspect your partner sees you as a burden.
- Your Needs Are Rejected: You're told that you're "too needy" or "oversensitive;" you fear something must be wrong with you.
- You Fear Abandonment: You're constantly worried that your partner will leave you.
- Me-ness: It feels like your partner cares more about what they want than what you want.
- Unresponsive: You don't know how to express your needs to get your partner to respond in a way that demonstrates they care. You feel trapped, like you are walking on eggshells. You feel scared that you're just not that important to your partner.
An emotionally unavailable partner creates feelings of insecurity. Insecurity can lead to you sacrificing your needs and goals, and ultimately leave you feeling unworthy of love.
The Telltale Signs of an Emotionally Available Lover
An emotionally available lover gives...
- Security: Your partner enjoys being intimate and emotionally/physically close. When your partner wants to spend time alone they do so in a way that leaves you knowing you're still loved and cared for.
- Authentic Communication: Your partner truly values your thoughts, feelings and opinions. They ask questions and openly what's in their heart. They believe working through problems leads to a better relationship.
- Appreciation: Your partner cherishes you and openly expresses that to you, your friends and your family.
- Support and Care: Your partner makes your needs as important as their own. When you're hurting they stop, pay attention, and work with you to figure out how to make things right and how to love you better.
- Readiness for Committment: When you think about your partner you have no question about their commitment to you. You know deep down that they are 100% emotionally invested and are willing to do what it takes to make things work with you.
An emotionally available lover creates secure relationships, which give you a solid platform from which you can actively spring into your life and thrive.
What You'll Learn in the Seminar
Insecurity is created, not caused
If you keep finding yourself in relationship with emotionally disconnected and unavailable partners in love, let's work together to change that pattern. This virtual seminar teaches a straightforward, research-driven framework that works to help you find an emotionally available partner.
Included in this coursework:
- The secrets of long-lasting, happy, and emotionally-connected relationships (and how to use them to your advantage).
- Why emotionally unavailable partners make you feel miserable (and the 9 red flags to watch for).
- 7 great questions to ask a potential date to see if they are emotionally available and ready for commitment.
- 3 techniques to properly vet a potential romantic partner before you fall in love.
- The 4 Commandments of vulnerable, direct communication that attract emotionally available and committed lovers.
- The 6 questions you must ask yourself to determine if it's time to walk away from the relationship you have.
Plain and simple: If you're sick and tired of feeling like something is wrong with YOU for wanting to be loved; if you've struggled with relationships in the past that leave you feeling unimportant, unsupported and lonely, isn't it time to change that? You can. This seminar will give you the tools you need to improve the quality of people you date and create relationship with.
Get started now!
96% of the seminar attendees rated the seminar as excellent and extremely helpful.
"I really enjoyed your seminar and so did two of my clients who attended! I know they gained valuable information from your seminar!"
- Susan Winter, NYC Relationship Expert (Featured on Oprah)
"It was very encouraging. I have not attempted dating since breaking up with my avoidant ex due to how much emotional damage he did and not wanting to end up with another avoidant. I'm still not 100% ready, but I am closer than I was before the seminar."
"I just got engaged to a man who is fully committed and loving! I remember talking to you about my ex who would only call me every three days and am so glad you convinced me to walk away from him."
"I really learned a lot. I am definitely someone that is attracted to the emotionally unavailable, or at least this has been the case with the last guy I was involved with, which has now been consuming my thoughts and attention for almost two years now. I look forward to implementing your advice!"
"It was really difficult being direct about what I needed in a relationship. I ended two potentially amazing relationships because those partners didn't seem to care about my feelings. I'm glad I listened to you and have continued to risk being direct. I now have a partner who meets my needs and is invested in our relationship! You were right when you said, "the degree that we honor our needs is the degree we allow others to do the same." I am truly grateful."
Hi there. I'm Kyle Benson and I'm the creator of "Attract a Lover Who Makes You Feel Important, Loved, and Cared For." I've spent the last three years immersed in the study of what makes love last, interviewing researchers and experts in the field, and experimenting with my own strategies and explanations to develop simple and practical ways to build better relationships.
The authentic framework you’ll learn in “The Attract a Lover Who Makes You Feel Important, Loved, and Cared For Seminar” is the culmination of my years of study and practice, and I’m thrilled to be able to offer it to you.
Here is a bit more about me:
-> Over 200,000 people read my articles every year and my work has been featured in US News, Business Insider, The Gottman Institute, and more.
-> Over 15,000 people subscribe to my weekly emails on how to find and create healthy and meaningful relationships.
Here's What You Will Receive
- A 60-minute seminar teaching my "Attract a Lover Who Makes You Feel Important, Loved, and Cared For" framework.
- A recording of 30 minutes of Q&A on how to attract an emotionally available and committed partner.
- Downloadable video/audio versions, so you can study and implement the tools on your schedule.
- 100% money-back guarantee within the first 30 days. If you don't love it, I'll refund you. It's as simple as that.
Get started now!
P.S. You are Only as Insecure as the Relationship You're In
The research on long-lasting, happy, and emotionally connected relationships shows that our self-esteem, happiness, health, and success is either strengthened or weakened by the quality of our relationships.
Isn't it time to stop seeking emotional connection with unavailable partners and start nourishing yourself by attracting an emotionally available and committed lover?